Gray, LA – March 19, 2020 – Amid the pandemic continuing to navigate the unknown of the COVID-19, NVI is confident that our company is equipped and ready to support your business throughout the course of this chaos. We are always committed to the continuity of services. We realize that in this time of crisis, it is critical that we make it possible for you to continue your operations and help make sure your assets are safe. We have been in the business for over a decade performing the most mission critical asset evaluation work that helps keep our energy flowing, railroads rolling, refineries running, aircraft airborne, pipelines delivering produces, along with many other critical inspections industry relies on. We say with confidence and want you to know that NVI is here to offer support and get the job DONE RIGHT.
The management team at NVI, is continuing to meet to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves. NVI is operating in accordance with guidance from the local government and public health authorities across North America. Our top priority is the health and welfare of both our employees and your employees. We have put in place many virus-mitigating actions which result in a reduction of potential transmission. We have online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other and with you and our suppliers. NVI is committed to working continuously to help everyone stay safe while continuing to serve our clients. Please reach out to your local NVI contact or our corporate office with any addition questions and concerns.
NVI feels that adding the below frequently asked questions, could help put some minds at ease on how we are handling this crisis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will there be delays in providing services due to COVID-19?
- NVI remains committed to Maintaining 24/7 per week response and service level. Currently over half of office personnel are working from home in an effort to provide greater distance between individuals, as recommended by the CDC. We anticipate and have prepared to operate and manage our field operations entirely from remote locations in the event of worsening conditions. NVI already conducts its business utilizing its NVIsion platform where daily project data, inspection results, and other key information is available in real-time via android and web interface.
- Does NVI have adequate assets and consumables in place to continue to service clients in the event of a slowdown in production or delivery of key items to provide inspection(s)?
- NVI maintains full inventory of consumables at each of its regional offices across the US and outfits over 200 mobile labs with key assets to perform a multitude of inspection methods. Although NVI does not reasonably anticipate this being an issue, having over 40 service lines, NVI has alternate technologies available in the unlikely event some particular inspection method would become unavailable due to unforeseen supply chain issues.
- How can I, as a customer of NVI be assured none of NVI's personnel are carriers of the COVID-19 virus as they will be working on our property and in close contact with personnel?
- To date no one can guarantee that a person is not a carrier or infected person. As of this date we all are aware testing is just getting ramped up to acceptable capacity levels in the US. All of NVI’s employee’s both office and field personnel are aware of CDC guidelines for human contact along with contact of surfaces and other means of known virus transmission. As part of NVI's illness and industrial hygiene practices, if an employee feels he or she has symptoms of COVID-19, they are instructed to self-quarantine and report back to management immediately.