Safety is for Life
Gray, LA – March 19, 2020 – Amid the pandemic continuing to navigate the unknown of the COVID-19, we are confident that our company is equipped and ready to support your business. We realize that in this time of crisis, we make it possible for you to continue your operations and help make sure your assets are safe. NVI has been in the business for over a decade performing the most mission critical asset evaluation work to keep our energy flowing, railroads rolling, refineries running, aircraft airborne, and pipelines delivering produces. We say with confidence and want you to know that NVI is here to offer support.
Getting the job Done Right!
Our executive staff continues to meet to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves. NVI is operating in accordance with guidance from the local government and public health authorities across North America. Our top priority is the health and welfare of both our employees and your employees. We have put in place many virus-mitigating actions which result in a reduction of potential transmission. We have online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other to work continuously to serve our clients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will there be delays in providing services due to COVID-19?
- NVI remains committed to Maintaining 24/7 per week response and service level. Over half of office personnel are working from home in an effort to provide greater distance, as recommended by the CDC. We anticipate and have prepared to operate and manage our field operations entirely from remote locations. NVI already conducts its business utilizing its NVIsion platform where daily project data, inspection results, and other key information is available in real-time via android and web interface.
- Does NVI have adequate assets and consumables in place to continue to service clients in the event of a slowdown in production or delivery of key items to provide inspection(s)?
- NVI maintains full inventory of consumables at each of its regional offices across the US and outfits over 200 mobile labs with key assets to perform a multitude of inspection methods. Although NVI does not reasonably anticipate this being an issue, having over 40 service lines, NVI has alternate technologies available in the unlikely event some particular inspection method become unavailable due to unforeseen supply chain issues.
- How can I, as a customer of NVI be assured none of NVI's personnel are carriers of the COVID-19 virus as they will be working on our property and in close contact with personnel?
- We are aware testing is just getting ramped up to acceptable capacity levels in the US. All of NVI’s employee’s both office and field personnel are aware of CDC guidelines for human contact along with contact of surfaces and other means of known virus transmission. As part of NVI's illness and industrial hygiene practices, if an employee feels he or she has symptoms of COVID-19, they are instructed to self-quarantine and report back to management immediately.